Pain Relief Treatment Fort Bragg - Mendocino Coast
Acupuncture for Pain Relief
Acupuncture is a great treatment for pain for many reasons. Firstly, it is effective. Studies show that acupuncture treatment is often as effective or more at relieving certain types of pain than medication. In addition, there is nearly zero side-effect from acupuncture treatment. Thousands of deaths occur each year from the use of pain killer medications.
Pain is the body's way of communicating to the mind that there is a problem. Often the issue is a lack of blood flow, inflammation, or a problem within the nervous system. When we take a pain killing medication we silence the messenger without addressing the root cause of the pain. By contrast.....
- Acupuncture treatment regulates blood flow
- Red blood cells bring oxygen and nutrient to the problem area.
- White blood cells clean up inflammation.
- Acupuncture accesses the nervous system to facilitate movement within it.
- Acupuncture stimulates process within the endocrine system.
- Thereby affecting hormones.
- Acupuncture stimulates the release of the body's natural pain killing substances.
- Relieving pain while allowing the body to heal.
Our Fort Bragg / Mendocino Acupuncturist Jason Moore, L.Ac. has been a student and practitioner of Chinese Medicine for over a decade. He is a pain management specialist and is ready to serve your needs. Call (707) 964-1111