Acupuncture - Natural Pain Relief!
Are you one of the millions of people who suffers from pain every day? You can have your life back! Recognized by top hospitals around the world, Acupuncture is considered one of the most effective non-drug treatments for back pain, muscle pain, joint pain, nerve pain, and many other issues.
Acupuncture is effective:
- Many studies have shown acupuncture treatment to be as effective or more than drugs at relieving certain types of pain. In fact, more people visit acupuncturists for Low back pain in the United States than for any other type of problem. One of the most common conditions we see at Coast Family Acupuncture is low back pain. Often times this pain comes with pain affecting the sciatic nerve. We also treat joint pain, nerve pain (neuropathy), muscular pain, headache and migraine, symptoms of menopause, menstrual pains, digestive disorders, insomnia, and more.
Acupuncture is safe:
- Unlike drug treatments, surgery, and nerve block injections, acupuncture treatment is very low risk and has nearly zero side-effect. While thousands of deaths and addictions continue to occur each year from the use of pain medication, acupuncture treatment is non-addictive, and gets to the root of the problem, rather than just covering it up.
Acupuncture is holistic (it works WITH your body):
- Pain is the body's way of telling us that something is wrong. When we take a "pain killing" medication, we are merely silencing the messenger. This approach only covers up the problem for a short while (often just a few hours). Using acupuncture, we aim to find the root of the problem and treat the whole body. Pain is often due to a lack of blood flow, inflammation, or a problem within the nervous system itself (like a pinched nerve or neuropathy). Rather than "killing" the messenger, acupuncture treats the whole body because:
- Acupuncture Regulates Blood Flow - helping the body send blood to targeted problem areas
- Red blood cells carry oxygen and nutrient to help the body create new tissue and heal.
- White blood cells help reduce inflammation.
- Acupuncture Regulates the Nervous System
- Our nervous system is an electrical system. Acupuncture helps to facilitate movement.
- Acupuncture has Effects on the Endocrine System
- Hormone regulation
- Acupuncture Stimulates the Body's Own Natural Pain Relieving Chemicals
- Most people feel very relaxed during and after acupuncture treatment. By helping the body relax, the body is better able to heal.
Although most people find us because they are searching for an Acupuncturist, acupuncture is only one piece of the time-tested system of Chinese Medicine.
In addition to acupuncture our Acupuncturist (Jason Moore, L.Ac.) incorporates many other aspects of Chinese Medicine to treat pain and other issues. Other therapies available include:
- Herbal Remedies
- Electro-Stimulation / Motor Point Treatment
- Diet Therapy
- Lifestyle Coaching
Jason Moore has been a student and practitioner of Chinese Medicine for over a decade and is dedicated to helping you find and maintain health, naturally.
Jason is a holistic health and pain management specialist and he is ready to serve your needs.
Call (707) 964-1111 today!